Pellustro license information governs access for one or multiple organizations and/or individual users to the platform based on the agreement between client and Pellustro. License defines access to the assessment templates, limitation (if any) to the number of the assessments that may be opened and other settings.Pellustro. License defines access to the assessment templates, limitation (if any) to the number of the assessments that may be opened and other settings.
Configurations is used to provide the following settings:
- Show profile information to user: Each user can optionally have firmographic profile attached to them. If such profile is attached, this feature allows admins to enable or disable its view to the logged-in user.
- Allow assigned participants to view Analytics: By default, analytics section is visible to all participants of an assessment. This feature allows administrator to enable/disable the availability of Analytics for participants.
- Send activation emails on new user creation: Pellustro uses system generated emails as a primary communication medium for sharing account activation information of a new user. This feature allows administrator to enable/disable sending of these account activation mails.
- Allow assigned participants to upload response from Excel: As an alternate to filling response through the web page admins can allow assigned assessment participants to upload response through excel (after downloading the response template).
Admin Notification Settings
- Notify on maximum user limit: All admin users get notification that maximum user allowed limit has reached.
- Notify on user block/unblock: All admin users get notification when any user is blocked/unblocked.
- Notify on user added as admin: All admin users get notification when a user add as admin.
- Notify on maximum assessment limit: All admin users get notification that maximum assessments allowed limit has reached.
- Trends: Show Participant Groups: Allow users to browse by Participant Groups
- Trends: Show Templates: Allow users to browse by Templates
- Trends: Show Participants: Allow users to browse by Participants