Pellustro uses multiple monitoring services in order to guarantee a solid solution.
Cloud instances are monitored on a minute-by-minute
Checks the availability of the service and sends alerts to cloud infrastructure team in case of an outage
Incident management process in-place to solve the problem as soon as possible
- Uptime monitoring and reports on uptime
- Detailed reporting on uptime is available at customer request on a monthly basis
- Performance of the customer virtual machine is monitored 24/7 using a specialized service
- Performance monitoring KPIs – Memory Usage, CPU Utilization, Disk Usage, (Average) Throughout, (Average) Response Times
When performance problems occur for any of these resources, alerts are sent to our cloud infrastructure team so that immediate actions can be taken.
- Track changes to our cloud servers for SSH authentications, User commands, Changing user privileges, Break-in attempts
An Intrusion Prevention System (IPS) is a network security/threat prevention technology that examines network traffic flows to detect and prevent vulnerability exploits.
Pellustro has an active response system in place that will not only send out alerts (IDS), but also take actions (IPS). The IPS can take the following actions, when needed:
- Network Intrusion detection
- Intrusion prevention
- Correlation of the events
- Sending alerts to certain events
Antivirus & Malware
- Pellustro is always checking for the latest virus and malware (including rootkits) vulnerabilities.
- Our automated process will download the newest threats and search the system for possible virus and malware presence.
- When threats are detected, the customer will be notified.