Audience: This section is relevant to all users that are using DB based i.e Username & Password based authentication for login.
The Forgot Password feature is intended to be used for:
- Recovery where users have forgotten existing passwords
- Re-setting of passwords where user passwords have expired
The process to update password is explained below
- Click on the Forgot Your Password link given on the login page. The system will redirect you to the Forgot Password page.In Forgot Password page:
- Email ID: Specify the registered email ID as mentioned in Account Information.
- reCAPTCHA Challenge: Click on I'm not a robot checkbox and respond to reCAPTCHA challenge as seen.
- Click Submit.
The system sends an email to your email ID.
- Click the Click Here to Reset Your Password link in the email you received. You can also copy-paste the URL in the browser.
You will be redirected to the Reset Password page. This URL is valid for 2 days only.
- In Reset Password page, enter your new password as per the password policy applicable.
- Click Change.
The new password is updated, and you can use it to log in to Pellustro.
- Didn't receive the change password email? Check your spam folder to make sure it didn't end up there.
- You can also request your licenses admin user to send Change Password email.